Terms and Conditions for fitness programs and hiring a Freelance Personal Trainer from
strongly recommends that members view trainers’ full online profiles at before booking. Online profiles include but are not limited to information such as client feedback, qualifications and experiences.
Customers/Members should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of their preferred trainer for their training requirements before commencing their first training session.
THERE IS A 3 DAY NO QUIBBLE REFUND FOR ALL FITNESS PROGRAMS
THERE IS NO CONTRACT AND YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR WEEKLY FITNESS PROGRAMS ANY TIME!
2. Freelance PTs are not employees of ‘Kendor-Fitness’ but are self-employed, independent, freelance trainers. Customers/Members acknowledge that in engaging an Freelance PT they are entering into a contract with him / her alone and not with ‘Kendor-Fitness’ or any of its subsidiary companies, and that any claim they may have to recover any fees paid in advance will be solely against the trainer to whom payment was made.
3. PAYMENT TO TRAINERS. These are the methods of payment.
1) Payments can be made through Kendor-Fitness at which will be passed directly to the trainer and or affiliate. These payments can be made online and can be made by credit card /debit card or Paypal. Payments made through Kendor-Fitness are secure and customers/ members will be provided with proof of payment which details all transactions.
2) Customers/ Members can pay trainers direct by cash or cheque. Customers/Members should ensure they get a receipt from their trainer as Kendor-Fitness will not have a record of these transactions.
4. Freelance Personal Trainers operate on a pre-pay basis and all sessions must be paid for in advance. Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received by the Trainer or held by Kendor-Fitness.
5. Once the Trainer and client have agreed upon the most appropriate training programme / package, payment must be made before the sessions are conducted. Failure to make a payment will result in sessions being forfeit. 6. All pre-paid block courses and packages have a completion date. Outstanding sessions will not be carried over the completion date, unless a prior agreement has been made with the Trainer.
7. Clients must contact their Trainer directly by phone to cancel or change booked sessions (even a free consultation). Cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice will incur full charge.
8. All sessions will last 1 hour unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. Trainers may not be able to provide a full hour if clients are late to a session. However, if the Trainer is late for a session, clients will still receive the full session time or have the outstanding time added to another session. 9. The results of any training programme or coaching course cannot be guaranteed and progress depends on the client’s effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions. Individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by either the Trainer or the Kendor-Fitness.
10. It is a client’s responsibility to inform their Trainer of any conditions or changes in health, now and ongoing, which might affect their ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
11. In the unlikely event of a Trainer being unable to continue a clients training, they can have their sessions transferred to another similar Trainer who agrees to take over their training or they can request a refund from their existing trainer for any unfulfilled sessions.
12. I the client understand and knowingly accept the terms and conditions of this contract.
13. It is understood that I hereby waive any right, claim or cause of action against my trainer, Kendor-Fitness or an affiliate.
14. The trainer is released from any liability for injury or physical damage which I might unintentionally sustain, as a direct or indirect result of this cardiovascular and resistance training programme where no negligence of the trainer has occurred.